Polar Lites is a professional holiday decoration firm based in Sacramento since
- Established 2001: Holiday decor is our DNA, and this is all we do! We define the term, “Professional Grade”!
- INSURED: Our firm carries Workmens Compensation insurance. Our staff is insured to be on your roof, ladders, and or in boom assisted trucks. We are not insured for chopping grass or cleaning your windows like many. Our firm also holds a general liability insurance policy. Both polices are under our legal link, polarlites.com with current contact information.
- An Arsenal of Equipment: Polar Lites utilizes and owns a ridiculous amount of tools and equipment,,, and really more than any reasonable person or firm should own. Safety is our first protocol, then efficiency!
- Polar Lites Employees are Vetted/Screened and Drug Tested: This process is very expensive, time consuming, and extremely tough in 2019. Our core leads and manager have been employed by Polar Lites for 10-25 years.
2. Schedule an appointment for one of our lighting wizards to visit with you at your home. Our Elves will get the necessary details and consult with you about your ideas, needs, and options. Meeting clients is always welcomed, yet if during November, this can be a difficult option, as our time is so limited.
3. Option:2. Visit polarlites.com, and simply click our “Need a Quote” link This option is extremely efficient, and in most cases you will have a formal proposal the same day. This option is fantastic, yet in some cases, your home may require our Elves to visit your home. You will be notified if this is your scenario.
4. Our staff will send you a formal proposal, and in most cases the same day. Your info will be emailed to you in 3 emails.
- “Why Polar Lites”
- A “Welcome” doc.
- Your proposal.
5. Pending your approval, our staff will schedule your project. Weather, and the time of season will dictate this process.
6. The Installation: In most cases, you will not need to be home, pending our “Elves” have proper gate codes, and specific details needed. A. TILE ROOFS: After 19 years, this topic is still what weighs on most clients minds. Your roof is our First Priority. All tile roofs are different, yet most can be traveled on without damage. If we see and or determine your roof tiles will not handle travel, our leads will stop the installation before we even start,,, period. In the event our staff damages a tile, we will repair it while on-site. Complete tile replacements are orchestrated during removal of your holiday displays each season as needed. Keep in mind, we have been traveling on some roofs for 15 plus years, thus some maintenance is expected. B. Installation times do vary pending the complexity and scope of each display. Polar Lites also has 19 years of installing holiday displays! Est. 2001
7. Your proposal includes: Quality L.E.D. products, a stellar timing device, high grade HDX storage totes, installation/removal by “Professional Grade” staff, storage and general maintenance. Exclusions do apply for weather, and some electrical issues. The project cost is less the following seasons, as you have paid for your holiday products. Some nominal supplies are charged each season, clips, holiday bows, batteries etc. as needed. Warranty: 1 yr on all products, 90 days labor.
8. The following season/fall, you will receive our “Annual Letter”, and our “Today’s News” documents. The letter is our standard “right of passage” letter discussing the decorating season is upon us, and the second document is current real-time info about any new information about Polar Lites, and your displays.
9. Ol’ Saint Nick does not do contracts, as we are on an “Invite” agreement only. Either party can opt out at anytime. Your product will be avail for pick up at our local address, and stored professionally in your quality totes.
10. Enjoy your Holidays, and Merry Christmas from all of us @ Polar Lites!
THIS IS A COMPLETE AND PROFESSIONAL HOLIDAY LIGHTING PACKAGE! YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT ENJOY THE DÉCOR AND HONOR THE BID YOU AGREED TO.
Insured, Professional Lighting Installers
A significant benefit to using Polar Lites is the fact we carry liability and workers compensation insurance. Most companies do not carry liability insurance, let alone worker compensation!
Polar Lites is fully insured through Cummins Insurance for our liability, fire insurance, etc. (916)-961-6000. Contact: Debbie Cummins
Our Workers Compensation is covered by InterWest Insurance Services, INC. (916)-609-8306 Contact: Emily Clark
All insurance policies are covered under our Polar Bear, Inc. name.